- Extensive protections against cyber threats. Data and workloads in the cloud are attractive targets for cyber criminals and require the same level of protections that safeguard customer data in on-premise environments. Check Point vSEC delivers consistent and advanced protections against malware and zero-day attacks across data center and cloud-based workloads.
- Security as dynamic as the cloud. Full support and seamless integration for Elastic Load Balancing, multiple Availability Zones and AWS CloudWatch lowers the complexity of deploying advanced security that can elastically grow and scale with dynamic cloud environments.
- Breaking down the barriers of managing cloud security. Cloud security management needs to be simple and intuitive in order to extend data services and workloads to the cloud. One-click deployment from AWS Marketplace and AWS CloudFormation configuration templates quickly secure workloads and data while automated workflows and orchestration minimize configuration errors and improve operational efficiency.
As an AWS Security Competency solution, Check Point vSEC complements existing AWS services and security capabilities making it easier for customers to deploy security architectures with a seamless experience across cloud and on-premise environments. To learn more about vSEC for AWS visit:
- AWS Security Partner Solutions: https://aws.amazon.com/security/partner-solutions/
- Check Point vSEC for AWS: https://www.checkpoint.com/aws
INVESTOR CONTACT: Kip E. Meintzer Check Point Software Technologies +1.650.628.2040 firstname.lastname@example.org MEDIA CONTACT:Manjul Gupta Check Point Software Technologies +email@example.com