- Two poster presentations evaluating the efficacy of CD101 for the treatment and prevention of invasive fungal infections due to the pathogens, Candida, Aspergillus and Pneumocystis.
- A poster presentation summarizing results from the successful Phase 1 clinical trial of CD101 IV, demonstrating the safety and pharmacokinetics of single and multiple weekly dosing regimens.
Details for the Cidara ASH 2016 presentations are as follows:Saturday, December 3 - Session 721: Clinical Allogeneic Transplantation: Conditioning Regimens, Engraftment, and Acute Transplant Toxicities - Poster I (5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. PT, Hall GH)
- Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Target Attainment of Single and Multiple Doses of CD101 IV; T Sandison, et. al. #2197
- Efficacy of CD101, a Novel Echinocandin, in Mouse Models of Aspergillosis and Azole-Resistant Disseminated Candidiasis; V. Ong, et. al. #3400
- Efficacy of CD101, a Novel Echinocandin, in Prevention of Pneumocystis Pneumonia (PCP): Thwarting the Biphasic Life Cycle of Pneumocystis; M. Cushion, et. al. #3396