- Maximum lithium value in rock: 3,830 ppm (0.82% Li 2O);
- Average lithium content: 689 ppm;
- Extended corridor of high lithium to >3km long by more than 1km wide;
- 9 Samples containing more than 2,000 ppm Li (0.43% Li 2O);
- 71 Samples containing more than 1,000 ppm Li (0.22% Li 2O); and
- Anomalous boron (B) and potassium (K) trends that correlate with the high Li values.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pure Energy Minerals Limited (TSX VENTURE:PE) (FRANKFURT:A111EG) (OTCQB:PEMIF) (the "Company" or "Pure Energy") is pleased to announce results from its systematic rock sampling program with Cypress Development Corporation ("Cypress") on the Glory Claims (the "Property") in Clayton Valley, Nevada. Pure Energy and Cypress geologists collected approximately 240 rock samples on a nominal 100 metre (330 feet) grid covering much of the prospective sedimentary rocks on the Property (See Figure 1). In addition to confirming strong lithium values from previous Cypress sampling, the sampling program returned some of the highest lithium rock samples yet reported in Nevada. So far, sampling has extended the lithium rich zone into a corridor covering more than 3 square kilometers. Selected highlights of the sampling program are included below: