- Title: Comprehensive comparison of prognostic signatures for breast cancer in TransATAC. Presenter: Ivana Sestak. Date: Friday, Dec.9, 2016: 4:15 p.m. CT. Location: S6-05; General Session 6 - Hall 3.
- Title: Genetic testing for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome among women with a personal diagnosis of breast cancer in patients with Medicaid as compared to patients with private insurance. Presenter: Paul Baron. Date: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CT. Location: Poster P3-10-06.
- Title: Trends in age of breast cancer diagnosis for women with pathogenic variants in genes associated with increased breast cancer risk. Presenter: Heidi Gorringe. Date: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CT. Location: Poster P3-08-04.
myChoice HRD Presentations
- Title: Homologous repair deficiency (HRD) as a measure to predict the effect of carboplatin on survival in the neoadjuvant phase II trial GeparSixto in triple-negative early breast cancer. Presenter: Gunter von Minckwitz. Date: Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CT. Location: Poster P1-09-02.
- Title: BRCA1 methylation status, silencing and treatment effect in the TNT trial: A randomized phase III trial of carboplatin compared with docetaxel for patients with metastatic or recurrent locally advanced triple negative or BRCA1/2 breast cancer (CRUK/07/012). Presenter: Andrew Tutt. Date: Friday, Dec. 9, 2016: 3:15 p.m. CT. Location: S6-01; General Session 6 - Hall 3.
- Title: Evaluation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) and their association with homologous recombination deficiency and BRCA1/2 mutation status in triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC): A pooled analysis. Presenter: Melinda Telli. Date: Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. CT. Location: Poster P6-09-09.
Myriad, the Myriad logo, BART, BRAC Analysis, Colaris, Colaris AP, myPath, myRisk, myRisk Hereditary Cancer, myChoice, myPlan, BRACAnalysis CDx, Tumor BRACAnalysis CDx, myChoice HRD, Vectra, Prolaris and GeneSight are trademarks or registered trademarks of Myriad Genetics, Inc. or its wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States and foreign countries. MYGN-F, MYGN-G Safe Harbor StatementThis press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements related to EndoPredict, myRisk Hereditary Cancer and my Choice HRD data being presented at the 2016 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium being held Dec. 6-10, 2016 in San Antonio, Texas; and the Company's strategic directives under the caption "About Myriad Genetics." These "forward-looking statements" are based on management's current expectations of future events and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those described or implied in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to: the risk that sales and profit margins of our existing molecular diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical and clinical services may decline or will not continue to increase at historical rates; risks related to our ability to transition from our existing product portfolio to our new tests; risks related to changes in the governmental or private insurers' reimbursement levels for our tests or our ability to obtain reimbursement for our new tests at comparable levels to our existing tests; risks related to increased competition and the development of new competing tests and services; the risk that we may be unable to develop or achieve commercial success for additional molecular diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical and clinical services in a timely manner, or at all; the risk that we may not successfully develop new markets for our molecular diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical and clinical services, including our ability to successfully generate revenue outside the United States; the risk that licenses to the technology underlying our molecular diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical and clinical services tests and any future tests are terminated or cannot be maintained on satisfactory terms; risks related to delays or other problems with operating our laboratory testing facilities; risks related to public concern over our genetic testing in general or our tests in particular; risks related to regulatory requirements or enforcement in the United States and foreign countries and changes in the structure of the healthcare system or healthcare payment systems; risks related to our ability to obtain new corporate collaborations or licenses and acquire new technologies or businesses on satisfactory terms, if at all; risks related to our ability to successfully integrate and derive benefits from any technologies or businesses that we license or acquire, including but not limited to our acquisition of Assurex, Sividon and the Clinic; risks related to our projections about the potential market opportunity for our products; the risk that we or our licensors may be unable to protect or that third parties will infringe the proprietary technologies underlying our tests; the risk of patent-infringement claims or challenges to the validity of our patents; risks related to changes in intellectual property laws covering our molecular diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical and clinical services and patents or enforcement in the United States and foreign countries, such as the Supreme Court decision in the lawsuit brought against us by the Association for Molecular Pathology et al; risks of new, changing and competitive technologies and regulations in the United States and internationally; the risk that we may be unable to comply with financial operating covenants under our credit or lending agreements; the risk that we will be unable to pay, when due, amounts due under our credit or lending agreements; and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" contained in Item 1A of our Annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, which has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as any updates to those risk factors filed from time to time in our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q or Current Reports on Form 8-K.
Media Contact: Ron Rogers(908) email@example.comInvestor Contact: Scott Gleason(801) firstname.lastname@example.org