- Record Net Income of $243,755 for the period ending September 30, 2016 versus a net loss of $138,589 in the comparable Q3 2015 period.
- Revenue of $826,960 for Q3 2016, 77.5% above Q3 2015 revenue of $465,780.
- Gross Profit of $512,301, a 98.4% increase from the comparable Q3 2015 period.
- A 32.3% reduction in expenses in Q3 2016 versus the previous years' comparable period.
- Launched Ht Filament and Limited Series Filament Initiative, bringing more choices to customers and greatly complementing the Company's existing product line.
- Launched professional development (PD) courses for the Tinkerine U platform designed to increase literacy in 3-D printing skill set and knowledge, and will provide progression for both educators and professionals looking to get a firm understanding of the 3-D printing space and related skills.
- Continued development of the Tinkerine U platform allowing for education and engagement of customers.
|Q3 2016||Q3 2015|
|Cost of Goods Sold||$||314,659||$||207,554|
|Net Income (Loss)||$||243,755||$||(138,589||)|