- OTCM sets the best price standard by broadly distributing our market data through multiple channels, including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, and other leading market data distributors.
- OTCM's suite of Corporate Services empowers public companies and their advisors to improve visibility and availability of information.
- 400+ world-class companies such as global blue chips Heineken, Adidas, and Roche Holdings
- $1.47 Trillion in market capitalization
- $41.8 Billion in annual dollar volume
The NeuroRelease TM Platform: Non-Addictive and Non-opiate Treatment of PainNeuroRelease TM is a morphine replacement, and non-addictive pain platform for the surgical/hospital setting, for the battlefield, or for acute and chronic pain. First product FDA approval for the platform will be for a 14-day post-surgical pain treatment and it is expected in late 2018. Major Benefits of NeuroRelease TM
- Effects only sensory signals
- No effect on locomotion nerve fibers, so patients can enter physical therapy quickly
- Maintains two-point discriminate touch so patients can function
- No effect on proprioception so no effect on a person feeling of well-being
Risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to, general industry conditions and competition; general economic factors, including interest rate and currency exchange rate fluctuations; the impact of Biotech and medical device industry regulation and health care legislation in the United States and internationally; global trends on cost containment; technological advances, new products and patents attained by competitors; challenges inherent in new product development, including obtaining regulatory approval; PixarBio's ability to accurately predict future market conditions; manufacturing difficulties or delays; financial instability of international economies and sovereign risk; dependence on the effectiveness of PixarBio's patents and other protections for innovative products; and the exposure to litigation, including patent litigation, and/or regulatory actions.PixarBio Corp undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Additional factors that could cause results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be obtained through PixarBio's corporate headquarters at 200 Boston Ave, Suite 1875 in Medford, MA 02155.