"There's no better time than the holidays for friends and family to celebrate together," said Larry Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. "By extending our Brazilian Brunch to Saturdays and adding delicious seasonal flavors to our holiday menus, Fogo is offering truly unmatched and very special holiday dining experiences."With all Fogo de Chão locations open throughout the holidays, diners can escape to an inviting atmosphere with enticing menu additions. On Thanksgiving Day, these additions include:
- Roasted Turkey Breast - Tender roasted turkey carved to perfection by Fogo's Gaucho chefs.
- Turkey Au Jus - A twist on roasted turkey au jus made with sautéed diced carrots and celery.
- Cranberry Relish - Traditional holiday flavors made from fresh Granny Smith apples, oranges and cranberries add just the right balance of tart and sweetness to any plate.
- Brazilian Sausage and Apple Dressing - Flavorful sausage is seasoned with Brazilian flare, then marinated in a sweet apple dressing made from fresh green apples.
- Sweet Potato Casserole - This cooler-weather favorite combines a savory combination of butter, cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with toasted mini marshmallows (available throughout the season).
Brazilian Brunch will be served Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time (hours may vary by location). Fogo de Chão holiday hours are as follows:
- Thanksgiving Day 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- New Year's Eve 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- New Year's Day 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Media Contact: Seth Grugle, ICR646.277.1200FogoPR@icrinc.com