- Book to bill was a record for a third quarter and solidly above 1.0 for the second consecutive quarter.
- Annualized fee growth for top 10 renewals was 60 percent overall with fees from systems customers growing over 160 percent and those from integrated circuit (IC) customers growing 35 percent.
- Average term length for renewals in the top 10 deals was 3.1 years.
- Emulation product revenue, up 100 percent year over year, included 4 new customers for the second consecutive quarter.
- GAAP gross margin was 84.1 percent. Non-GAAP gross margin of 84.9 percent is the highest for a Q3 in the last five years and 340 basis points higher than last quarter.
- GAAP operating expenses were $215 million. Non-GAAP operating expenses of $202 million were on guidance and flat year over year.
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced financial results for the company's fiscal third quarter ended October 31, 2016. The company reported revenues of $322.5 million, GAAP earnings per share of $0.37 and non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.50. Fiscal Third Quarter Performance