Goal Guru aims to take a broader approach to meeting the need for wellness programs and improving overall well-being by focusing on a holistic perspective on health, including physical, social, emotional and financial components.Key features of Goal Guru include:
- Challenges, sorted by physical, social, financial and emotional types, provide employers with the opportunity to increase competition in the workplace, thereby strengthening social interaction and employee motivation. Participants can earn stars as they reach well-being milestones.
- The 24/7 digital coach, available for an additional cost, can further enhance fitness goals and aid in getting active, managing weight and training for events. The virtual coach provides users with automated text conversations, guidance and motivation that correlate with the user's goals and activity feedback.
- Employee social engagement is easy with users' newsfeed-like dashboards, which track fellow co-workers' accomplishments and competition progress. The app lets co-workers engage with each other through friendly competition and motivation.
- Engagement Source is an online resource for the employer that will accompany the Goal Guru purchase. The Engagement Source provides a wealth of information for clients to reference to guide them when building a culture of health in their organization.
More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company's web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings
- Most recent investor conference presentations
- Quarterly earnings news releases
- Calendar of events
- Corporate Governance information