There are dozens of brands already in the Dash Replenishment program—from global appliance manufacturers like Whirlpool and GE Appliances, to start-ups like Petcube and STYR Labs—which launched last year and has grown quickly. Amazon also recently announced the availability of Dash Replenishment in Europe with device makers Beko, Bosch and Siemens home appliances, Grundig, KYOCERA, Samsung and Whirlpool. Getting started is simple—device makers can use as few as 10 lines of code to start an integration. Today, the following device makers join the program:
- GeniCan - GeniCan installs directly in a customer's recycle bin or garbage can and allows everyone in the home or office to add items to the household or office shopping list via barcode scanning and voice recognition. With Dash Replenishment, popular household and office supplies placed in the recycle bin or garbage will be reordered and delivered automatically.
- "GeniCan's mission is to simplify the lives of busy families. GeniCan creates shopping lists easily and automatically, saving them time and money. Dash Replenishment saves our customers even more time by automatically ordering items. Now they can reorder items directly from their garbage can and recycle bin at the perfect time: the moment the item is being disposed of." - Rob Griffin, Co-Founder, GeniCan
- Honeywell - Honeywell Connected Devices will calculate when a new air filter is needed and automatically reorder from Amazon, taking away the need for the homeowner to keep track of this intermittent and important replacement cycle.
- "Honeywell believes that the Internet of Things exists to provide conveniences like Dash Replenishment that make customers' lives easier and ensures their systems are being maintained effortlessly." - Jeremy Eaton, Vice President, Connected Home, Honeywell Home and Building Technologies
- Nestle - The BabyNes system is Wi-Fi enabled and syncs with a smartphone to allow parents to track a baby's nutrition or get an alert when a caregiver feeds the baby. Once integrated with Dash Replenishment, parents can replenish their formula capsules automatically.
- "BabyNes advanced nutrition system combines Nestle expertise in infant formula and its know-how in system development. We are excited to enrich this experience with Dash Replenishment and one of the first IoT projects within the company, allowing parents to track their baby nutrition automatically and simplify their formula purchase." - Florian Jacquier, Marketing Manager, BabyNes US, Nestle
- WePlenish - WePlenish Java stores coffee-capsules, learns coffee drinkers' consumption patterns, and—with Dash Replenishment—automatically reorders fresh coffee when supplies are low. Additionally, WePlenish Fetch stores pet food, learns pets' consumption patterns, and—with Dash Replenishment—automatically reorders fresh pet food when needed.
- "We at WePlenish are thrilled at the overwhelmingly positive reaction we've received for our smart devices that take the guesswork out of keeping household staples, like coffee and pet food, in-stock. And we're especially excited to team up with Amazon to leverage the Internet of Things technology and Dash Replenishment to bridge the gap between people's busy lifestyles and their ongoing need to replenish every-day consumable products automatically." - Ro Grosman, CEO, WePlenish
About AmazonAmazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.