- Q4 2016 U.S. GAAP net earnings of $30M, or $0.24 per diluted share, and fiscal 2016 U.S. GAAP net earnings of $210M, or $1.73 per share;
- Q4 2016 adjusted net earnings of $93M, or $0.77 per share, and fiscal 2016 adjusted net earnings of $374M, or $3.08 per share;
- Fiscal 2016 revenues of $11.0B; Backlog of $18.8B at year end, up $438M sequentially;
- Restructuring efforts supporting a 6% reduction in fiscal 2016 U.S. GAAP G&A and a 9% reduction in fiscal 2016 adjusted G&A
- Q4 and total year 2016 cash flow from operations of $234M and $680M, respectively, substantially improved over corresponding 2015 periods; and
- Repurchased 1.0M shares during fourth quarter for $50 million; and a total of 3.4M shares for the year for $153M.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2016. Fiscal 2016 Highlights: