- $17,820 One-person household
- $24,030 Two-person household
- $30,240 Three-person household
- $36,450 Four-person household
Customers can call 1-800-34 HELP4 or visit www.peco.com/help, for more information, questions, or help in filling out the application.PECO manages the largest and most comprehensive Universal Services program in Pennsylvania. In addition to LIHEAP, PECO has many other programs to help customers manage their energy costs and save money. Other assistance programs include:
- The Customer Assistance Program (CAP): A credit based on household income and energy use.
- The Matching Energy Assistance Fund (MEAF): A program funded by voluntary contributions of citizens and matched dollar for dollar by PECO for up to $1,000 in total assistance for those who qualify.
- Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP): A program that provides year-round conservation and weatherization assistance for qualified households.
- Customer Assistance and Referral Evaluation Services (CARES): A referral and information service designed to assist customers who have temporary personal or financial hardships that prevent the payment of their utility bill.