- Are available with next-generation, lower-GWP refrigerants
- Reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Maintain safety and energy efficiency through innovative design
- Meet or exceed emissions regulations
The Ingersoll Rand Climate CommitmentIngersoll Rand, a world leader in creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments, made a Climate Commitment to reduce GHG emissions from its products and operations by 2030. The Ingersoll Rand Climate Commitment pledges to:
- Cut the refrigerant GHG footprint of its products by 50 percent by 2020 and incorporate lower-GWP alternatives across its portfolio by 2030;
- Invest $500 million in product-related research and development by 2020 to fund the long-term reduction of GHG emissions; and
- Reduce company operations-related GHG emissions by 35 percent by 2020.