- New this year, a special Black Friday deal on the Hobby Grade Swift Stream Camera Drone, available for $49.99.
- New to the Black Friday mix, Duracell cables, surge protectors and power banks, offered at 50% off.
- Buy one, get one free on select As Seen on TV products including Gotham Steel Frying Pan, Colorama Coloring Books, Clear TV, Tac Light and American Aviator Watch.
- Fragrance sets for men and women including Beyoncé, Vera Wang and Nautica available for 40% off.
- Great prices can be found in our beauty department, including Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick available in many shades and Wet n Wild nail set.
- Buy one, get one free offers on Planters 3-Pack Holiday Nuts, the Planters Decorative Holiday Tin Assortment or Holiday Popcorn Tins in new classic holiday scenes.
- Great deal on holiday red and green M&M's and a buy one, get two free deal on Hershey's Pot of Gold chocolates.
- Lowest offers of the season on DiGiorno 12" Pizza, Haagen Dazs Ice Cream and cereal, perfect for unexpected entertaining.
- Buy one, get two free savings on new designs of holiday gift wrap, bags and boxed cards.
Rite Aid shelves are also stocked with electronics and toys offered for 50% off including nostalgic products such as a Craig Bluetooth Jukebox and Craig Turntable, 19 inch Craig TV, 9 inch Craig tablet and 8.95 inch HD tablet with Windows, new virtual reality glasses and classic Atari and Sega games. Also on sale, KidStuff toys such as puzzles, memory games, arts and craft activities and stuffed animals in licensed favorites such as Frozen, Paw Patrol, Dory, Star Wars, Trolls and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.Cyber Week Beginning, Sunday, November 27 through Saturday, December 3, wellness+ with Plenti member will receive 30% off their online purchase, and free shipping on orders over $34.99. Visit www.riteaid.com/cyberweek to view the great deals. Be sure to check the Rite Aid circular each week as select holiday and everyday items give shoppers the opportunity to earn Plenti points through Rite Aid's new wellness+ with Plenti program. New and existing wellness+ members can now sign up for wellness+ with Plenti at any Rite Aid store nationwide or online at www.riteaid.com/plenti. Once enrolled, members of wellness+ with Plenti will earn Plenti points on featured items they buy. These points can be used for at least two years for savings at Rite Aid and certain Plenti partners including Exxon, Macy's and Mobil. Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and fiscal 2016 annual revenues of $30.7 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company's website at www.riteaid.com. * Store hours may vary and many pharmacies close at 3 p.m. on Thursday; see www.riteaid.com/stores for details.