- Review the automotive path to purchase and its 24 car buying touchpoints, 19 of which are digital, and the influence these touchpoints have on consumers who are actively researching their next vehicle purchase.
- Recognize the causes of brand defection to prevent consumers from defecting out of their brands, off of their websites, and out of their stores.
- Apply the trends found in the analysis of millions of digital leads, and the buying behaviors of these leads, to fully optimize dealers' communications and sales processes.
- List the critical steps required to keep consumers engaged with their brand(s) and their dealership, both online and offline.
- How to connect with car buyers while they are actively researching their next vehicle purchase.
- How to prevent consumers from abandoning their websites by applying the right communications strategies.
- How to turn shoppers into buyers (or website visits into dealership visits) with proven engagement and sales processes.
To learn more about the Autobytel workshops at the 2017 NADA Convention & Expo, Call or Text Scott Pechstein at (949) 278-8618.Schedule an appointment to view an informative demo with Autobytel (Booth #819) at the NADA Convention to learn how to build your brand and get more traffic to your OEM and dealer websites - and walk away with a valuable gift - by visiting http://dealer.autobytel.com/nada2017. For 2017 NADA Convention & Expo information, visit https://convention.nada.org/. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube to stay connected to our latest news. About Autobytel Inc. Autobytel Inc. provides high quality consumer leads and associated marketing services to automotive dealers and manufacturers throughout the United States. The company also provides consumers with robust and original online automotive content to help them make informed car-buying decisions. The company pioneered the automotive Internet in 1995 with its flagship website http://www.autobytel.com/ and has since helped tens of millions of automotive consumers research vehicles; connected thousands of dealers nationwide with motivated car buyers; and helped every major automaker market its brand online. Investors and other interested parties can receive Autobytel news releases and invitations to special events by accessing the online registration form at investor.autobytel.com/alerts.cfm.
CONTACT: Autobytel Inc. Media RelationsSplash MediaJennifer Lange949firstname.lastname@example.orgAutobytel Inc. Investor RelationsKimberly BorenEVP, Chief Financial Officer949email@example.comCody Slach or Sean MansouriLiolios Group, Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org