- Review the automotive path to purchase and its 24 car buying touchpoints, 19 of which are digital, and the influence these touchpoints have on consumers who are actively researching their next vehicle purchase.
- Recognize the causes of brand defection to prevent consumers from defecting out of their brands, off of their websites, and out of their stores.
- Apply the trends found in the analysis of millions of digital leads, and the buying behaviors of these leads, to fully optimize dealers' communications and sales processes.
- List the critical steps required to keep consumers engaged with their brand(s) and their dealership, both online and offline.
- How to connect with car buyers while they are actively researching their next vehicle purchase.
- How to prevent consumers from abandoning their websites by applying the right communications strategies.
- How to turn shoppers into buyers (or website visits into dealership visits) with proven engagement and sales processes.