- 94% of respondents say that improving guest satisfaction is the biggest benefit one can expect to gain with the right property management system.
- 92% of respondents say that using guest profile information to improve the overall guest experience and increase retention through loyalty and rewards programs is 'important' or 'very important'.
- 96% of respondents say that PMS integration with different technologies to create a 'command and control center' with a 360-degree view of operations is 'important' or 'very important'.
- 40% of respondents from large, full-service hotels currently use a property management system to manage five or more functions.
- 27% of hoteliers who have not upgraded their PMS within the past three years indicate they plan to do so in the next 12 months.
Download the free PMS eBook at http://info.agilysys.com/PMS-DecisionMakingGuide .About Agilysys Agilysys is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company's solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. Agilysys serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. A significant portion of the company's consolidated revenue is derived from contract support, maintenance and subscription services. Agilysys operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, www.agilysys.com. About Starfleet Research Starfleet Research is the IT market research arm of Starfleet Media, a leading provider of B2B content resources designed to provide in-depth perspectives and insights about topics in specific niche markets and industries, including hospitality. Starfleet Research benchmarks best practices in technology-enabled business initiatives. Our approach to content production provides for unbiased, fact-based information. Our Smart Decision Guides ™, benchmark reports, custom eBooks and other publications are authored by subject matter experts and represent the best and most comprehensive information, analysis and recommendations available at the time of publication. Tens of thousands of senior executives and other business practitioners across multiple industry verticals read our premium content assets to gain actionable insights and make smarter business decisions. For more information, visit www.starfleetresearch.com.