- Navigator Gas, operator of a fleet of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) tankers with worldwide clients, selected IP-MobileCast for 28 vessels.
- OSG Ship Management, one of the world's leading energy transportation services companies, has chosen IP-MobileCast for more than 20 vessels.
- Wisby Ship Management, operator of a global fleet of tankers, is providing 18 vessels with IP-MobileCast content delivery.
- Klaveness Ship Management, an Oslo, Norway-based global fleet operator has selected IP-MobileCast for more than 10 vessels in its container and bulk fleet.
- Valles Steamship (Canada) Ltd., of Vancouver, a long-time customer of KVH's mini-VSAT Broadband sm SATCOM services, recently added IP-MobileCast content delivery for six vessels.
- United States Seafoods, a major North American seafood company, has subscribed to IP-MobileCast for three vessels, enabling their seafarers to receive content via their personal devices.
MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Nov. 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc., ( Nasdaq:KVHI), announced today that numerous global fleets have subscribed to or expanded their deployments of its IP-MobileCast TM content delivery service in recent months, reflecting the increased importance that ship managers are placing on the competitive advantages of a focus on staffing optimization. Major fleets that have selected the IP-MobileCast content delivery service recently include: