- Caroline Pugh, Chief of Staff, NavHealth (Washington D.C., USA), a tech startup that develops 3D scanning technology and was named in Entrepreneur magazine's '15 female Entrepreneurs to watch in 2015'.
- Masoom Minawala, CEO of Style Fiesta (Mumbai, India) - who founded the company when she was just 23, making her one of the youngest entrepreneurs in India
- Fatima Al Shirawi, founder of The Gracious F (Dubai, UAE) - who set up the lifestyle brand
- Sylvia Yin, co-founder of shopping app Shoppr (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) who was named in Forbes' '30 under 30 Asia' 2016 list
- Anna Carin-Nordin, founder of Hotel Anthropologist (Madrid, Spain) - who set up the hospitality consulting and management business for the hotel industry after a career in the luxury hotel sector that took her to all parts of Europe
About HSBC Bank USA, N.A.HSBC Bank USA, National Association (HSBC Bank USA, N.A.), with total assets of US$198.8 bn as of 31 March 2016 (US GAAP), serves 2.4 million customers through retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, private banking, asset management, and global banking and markets segments. It operates more than 229 bank branches throughout the United States. There are over 145 in New York as well as branches in: California; Connecticut; Delaware; Washington, D.C.; Florida; Maryland; New Jersey; Pennsylvania; Virginia; and Washington. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is the principal subsidiary of HSBC USA Inc., an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings Inc. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is a Member of the FDIC.