While no assurances can be given at this early date, the Company believes that a substantial portion of the lost income and of the costs of a possible demolition and replacement of its parking garage will be covered by our various insurance policies.About Reading International, Inc. Reading International ( http://www.readingrdi.com) is in the business of owning and operating cinemas and developing, owning, and operating real estate assets. Our business consists primarily of:
- the development, ownership, and operation of multiplex cinemas in the United States, Australia and New Zealand; and
- the development, ownership, and operation of retail and commercial real estate in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, including entertainment-themed centres in Australia and New Zealand and live theater assets in Manhattan and Chicago in the United States.
- in the United States, under the
- Reading Cinema brand ( http://www.readingcinemasus.com);
- Angelika Film Center brand ( http://www.angelikafilmcenter.com);
- Consolidated Theatres brand ( http://www.consolidatedtheatres.com);
- City Cinemas brand ( http://www.citycinemas.com);
- Beekman Theatre brand ( http://www.beekmantheatre.com);
- The Paris Theatre brand ( http://www.theparistheatre.com);
- Liberty Theatres brand ( http://libertytheatresusa.com); and
- Village East Cinema brand ( http://villageeastcinema.com).
- in Australia, under the
- in New Zealand, under the
¿For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to Reading International's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015 and other filings Reading International makes from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which are available on the SEC's Web site ( http://www.sec.gov).Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. Reading International does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.