- Save $50 on an Amazon Tap - say, "Alexa, order an Amazon Tap"
- Save $80 on a 32-inch Samsung 1080p LED TV - say, "Alexa, order a Samsung TV"
- Save $30 on a Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App controlled robot - say, "Alexa, order a Star Wars robot"
- Save $15 on a Philips Hue LED Starter Kit with 2 Bulbs & Hue Bridge Hub - works with Amazon Alexa - say, "Alexa, order a Hue Starter Kit"
- Save $80 on Beyerdynamic Limited Edition Headphones - say, "Alexa, order studio headphones"
- Save $130 on a 10-piece All-Clad stainless steel cookware set - say, "Alexa, order an All-Clad cookware set"
- Save $10 on LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box - say, "Alexa, order a Lego Classic Brick Box."
- Save 30% on a 48-pack of Amazon Basics AA batteries - say, "Alexa, order AA batteries"
- Save 35% on Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles - say, "Alexa, order Lindor truffles"
Voice Order From Tens of Millions of ProductsVoice shopping with Alexa allows customers to shop for tens of millions of Prime-eligible items. Available on the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire HD tablet, and Amazon Fire TV, it's as simple as saying, "Alexa, order [product]" — Alexa will find a well-priced product that ships with Prime. Just say, "yes" to buy it. To shop with Alexa, customers must be Prime members with "1-click" enabled. About Amazon Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.