- Delivered record net new bookings in the quarter of $516.9 million, up 45% compared to Q4 15, and for the year $1,502.3 million, up 4% compared to FY15;
- Reported strong non-GAAP revenue of $512.4 million in Q4 16 and $1,979.6 million in FY16 and GAAP revenue of $506.2 million in Q4 16 and $1,948.9 million in FY16;
- Increased recurring revenue both for the quarter and the year to 70% of total revenue, an increase of 400 basis points year over year from FY15, on both a non-GAAP and GAAP basis;
- Delivered non-GAAP operating margin of 28.5% and GAAP operating margin of 7.1% for FY16;
- Generated Q4 16 non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.41 and FY16 non-GAAP diluted EPS of $1.52 and Q4 16 GAAP diluted EPS of $0.06 and FY16 GAAP diluted EPS of $(0.04); and,
- Delivered record Cash Flow From Operations (CFFO) for FY16 of $565.8 million, up 16% from FY15.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2016 and fourth quarter, ended September 30, 2016. In fiscal 2016 Nuance saw improvement across numerous key metrics as the business continued to transition toward recurring revenue models, executed on transformation initiatives, and positioned the company for future long-term growth. Nuance delivered a strong fourth quarter and ended fiscal 2016 with excellent performance and momentum as demonstrated by the following: