- In October, PG&E was named to the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce's "Million Dollar Club" for the third consecutive year for spending a record $602.4 million with Hispanic-owned businesses in 2015.
- In September, PG&E received an "A"—its highest grade ever—for its 2015 supplier diversity efforts from The Greenlining Institute.
- In August, PG&E made Minority Business News USA Magazine's (MBNUSA) 2016 Corporate 101: Most Admired Companies in Supplier Diversity.
- In May, PG&E was named as one of the top utilities in the nation for diversity by DiversityInc.
- In March, PG&E was recognized as one of America's top companies for women-owned businesses by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
- Last December, Earley was named to MBNUSA's 2015 "Best of the Decade" list for PG&E's long track record of supporting minority business development. In addition, PG&E Director of Supply Chain Responsibility Joan Kerr was inducted into the publication's Circle of Honor.
About PG&EPacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric energy companies in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with more than 20,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to nearly 16 million people in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit www.pge.com/ and pge.com/news. http://www.pgecurrents.com/ http://www.facebook.com/pacificgasandelectric https://twitter.com/pge4me http://www.linkedin.com/company/pacific-gas-and-electric-company http://www.youtube.com/user/pgevideo