- Immersive Training — Employed to modernize Marine Corps training, virtual 3-D immersive environments used in media-rich classrooms and can accommodate multiple distance learning settings.
- Cyber Defense Training — Extensive experience in conducting cyber testing on vital Air Force systems and delivering mission qualification training to the nation's most elite defensive cyberspace operations force.
- SERE (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) Training — As one of seven Department of Defense SERE Level C schools, Engility teaches adaptive leadership skills to prepare more than 7,000 Army small-unit leaders to survive in isolation and make independent tactical decisions in complex operational environments.
- Mobile Training Technology — Mobile apps created to help the Army transition from traditional learning to mobile training, to support today's tech-savvy soldiers.
- Virtual Bridge and Tunnel Inspector Training — A blended learning solution that leverages modeling and simulation to make inspector training more time and cost-efficient.
For more information on Engility at I/ITSEC 2016, please visit www.engilitycorp.com/IITSEC2016.About Engility Engility (NYSE: EGL) is engineered to make a difference. Built on five decades of heritage, Engility is a leading provider of integrated solutions and services for the U.S. government, supporting customers throughout defense, intelligence, space, federal civilian and international communities. Engility delivers world-class performance, efficiency and best value in a broad range of services from global security to information security, and from international development to research and development. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, and with offices around the world, Engility draws upon its intimate understanding of customer needs, deep domain expertise, and skilled team to develop and deliver on-target solutions for critical missions. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.