- 95% of earnings are derived from the regulated utility business.
- We have ample opportunities for growth from acquisition in a highly fragmented industry.
- In 2016 we announced plans to acquire:
- Heritage Village Water Company's regulated water and wastewater systems, and
- Avon Water Company's water systems.
- With the addition of these two companies, CTWS will have grown its customer base by more than 45% since 2011 through acquisitions in Connecticut and Maine, with HVWC and AWC combined representing 8% customer growth for the company. Upon completion of the transactions, CTWS expects to serve more than 132,000 water customers, or more than 450,000 people in 80 communities across Connecticut and Maine, and more than 3,000 wastewater customers in Southbury, Connecticut.
- We benefit from a progressive regulatory environment in the states of Connecticut and Maine, which offer ROEs to investors generated from our prudent infrastructure investment and which enable us to encourage conservation using decoupling and other timely recovery tools.
- We pay quarterly cash dividends, annualized at $1.13, and have grown dividends annually for the last 47 years.
- Our shareholders have enjoyed an average annual 5-year total shareholder return of 18% as of September 30, 2016.
MEDIA CONTACTSConnecticut Water Service, Inc.Daniel J. Meaney, APRDirector of Corporate Communications860.email@example.comVirtualInvestorConferences.comBradley H. SmithDirector of Marketing, IR and Compliance ServicesPR Newswirefirstname.lastname@example.org