- A 20-foot tall Christmas tree with bright, morphing color-changing lights and seven attractions for the little tykes in the family at Bugs Bunny Boomtown;
- Brilliant red, green and blue lights outlining four exciting Super-Hero rides in DC SUPER Friends;
- Seasonal beer selections at JB's Sports Bar and Grill; and
- 32 days of holiday fun - the most operating days ever offered for Holiday in the Park.
- The magical Main Street Christmas park entrance with a 165,000 twinkling light canopy;
- All aboard the North Pole Express train ride to see Santa at the North Pole;
- A spectacular state-of-the-art choreographed light show Magic of the Season; and
- The iconic topping of the event - the historic 1908 Riverview Carousel at Candlelight Carousel featuring more than 100,000 lights and more than 250 luminary candles, among other themed areas.
About Six Flags Entertainment CorporationSix Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.3 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.