Bigger and brighter than ever before, the world-record holding Holiday in the Park ® wintertime celebration returns to Six Flags Over Georgia beginning November 19. The holiday wonderland will feature 15 themed areas, 20 holiday rides, nine thrilling coasters and the magical sights and sounds of the season to make Holiday in the Park the most wonderful time of the year. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161117005098/en/
More than 20 holiday rides along with nine thrilling world-class roller coasters await guests, as part of the biggest and brightest Holiday in the Park wintertime celebration ever at Six Flags Over Georgia. (Photo: Six Flags Over Georgia)Digital Media Kit with Hi-Res Images and Broll: https://sixflags.box.com/v/HIP2016SFOG "Holiday in the Park is the ultimate multigenerational holiday celebration and is a family tradition in Atlanta," said Six Flags Over Georgia Park President Dale Kaetzel. "With more than one million beautiful LED lights and world-class coasters, Six Flags Over Georgia is the perfect destination for creating holiday memories that will last a lifetime." New in 2016, Holiday in the Park will offer guests more holiday entertainment, featuring:
- A 20-foot tall Christmas tree with bright, morphing color-changing lights and seven attractions for the little tykes in the family at Bugs Bunny Boomtown;
- Brilliant red, green and blue lights outlining four exciting Super-Hero rides in DC SUPER Friends;
- Seasonal beer selections at JB's Sports Bar and Grill; and
- 32 days of holiday fun - the most operating days ever offered for Holiday in the Park.
- The magical Main Street Christmas park entrance with a 165,000 twinkling light canopy;
- All aboard the North Pole Express train ride to see Santa at the North Pole;
- A spectacular state-of-the-art choreographed light show Magic of the Season; and
- The iconic topping of the event - the historic 1908 Riverview Carousel at Candlelight Carousel featuring more than 100,000 lights and more than 250 luminary candles, among other themed areas.
About Six Flags Entertainment CorporationSix Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.3 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 55 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.