- Users can get feedback, request approvals and e-signatures - all within ShareFile's web interface.
- Track feedback and approvals in real time with the ability to set due dates and view status at any time.
- Eliminate the need to send documents via email and track for version control.
- Recently opened files are easily accessible.
- Users can do more in less time with easy-to-find actions and a clean, straightforward design that enhances productivity.
- Quick access to tutorials and links are available upon log-in to guide users step-by-step.
- Users see a clear view of 60+ file types without the need to wait for downloads and have the ability to preview the most common file formats, including PDFs, without having to leave the web browser.
- Users can conveniently share files, and request feedback and approvals through workflows - right from the viewer.
ShareFile for medical imaging enables customers in healthcare-related fields to reduce their need for CDs with its diagnostic-quality DICOM viewer and storage that supports HIPAA compliance. Healthcare providers and payers can now request, upload, view and share medical images in a simple, cloud-based environment. For nearly a decade, CPAs using ShareFile for Accounting have been able to easily exchange large QuickBooks files, monthly statements, and tax returns. Thanks to the most-recent improvements to ShareFile, CPAs can now create and track PBC lists (Provided By Client Lists), and request e-signatures for IRS forms 8879s. The request list feature eliminates the painstaking need to rely on email and spreadsheets, reducing complexity and error.Quotes Terri McClure, Senior Analyst, Cloud Infrastructure and File Sharing, ESG "Business leaders recognize the need to embrace a modern, digital workplace to drive greater efficiency in business processes. This means taking a close look at their document and information management workflows and embracing technologies to take the friction out of these processes while keeping data secure. By using ShareFile's collaborative workflow and security features, customers and their clients benefit from more streamlined and structured processes, speeding time to complete projects, deliver results, and increase customer satisfaction, all while complying with stringent security requirements." Byron Patrick, Managing Director, CPA Practice, Network Alliance "Innovations in technology, like the Citrix ShareFile new approval workflow and request list, just keep getting better. The approval workflow capability simplifies the cumbersome process of collecting source documents while keeping a CPA client's information safe, secure and private. Firms I work with are more efficient when collaborating with their clients, who appreciate the simplicity of the system." Kevin Gardner, Operations Manager, US Framing International "As far as time saved, the approval workflow capability helps out tremendously. Instead of sending multiple emails back and forth and tracking comments and changes, they can go and comment on every page of the document in one go around. That saves us time in the approval conversation. We probably had a three-day turn around for approvals before, and with the approval workflow we've been able to cut a day out of that process."
Samantha Rice, Firm Administrator, McMahan, Thomson & Associates, P.C."The approval workflow feature has helped us improve our communication on projects that require more than one team member. It has eliminated email chains and provided a centralized location for all feedback and changes to documents." Nate Spilker, Vice President ShareFile and Cloud Services, Citrix "Customers of all sizes are looking for solutions that allow them to work and collaborate seamlessly from anywhere, transforming their businesses to be more efficient and mobile. Citrix is continuing to drive innovation in ShareFile beyond file sharing and storage to address the workflow needs of the modern worker. Now with a simpler user interface and industry-specific solutions, ShareFile is helping its customers to increase productivity and collaboration." Related Links
- ShareFile product page
- Announcement: Citrix Customers Experience Growth, Increased Cost Savings and Productivity with ShareFile
- Blog: Meet the New ShareFile: What's in store for ShareFile Users
- Video: New Approval Workflow
© 2016 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Citrix and ShareFile and are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.1 IDC InfoBrief, sponsored by Adobe, "Business transformation through smarter document workflows," April 2016.