- Third quarter revenue totaled $194 million in line with guidance.
- Gross margin expanded 100 basis points to 36.7% from 35.7% in comparable period of prior year. Adjusted gross margin expanded 110 basis points to 36.8%.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share totaled $0.23, ahead of guidance. GAAP loss per share of $0.34, includes $0.55 per share in pension plan termination costs.
- Inventory decreased 23% to $112 million as compared to $145 million at the end of the third quarter of prior year.
- Company remains comfortable with full-year adjusted EPS guidance in a range of $1.95 to $2.00
MIAMI, Nov. 17, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perry Ellis International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PERY) today reported results for the third quarter ended October 29, 2016 ("third quarter of fiscal 2017"). Key Fiscal Third Quarter 2017 Financial and Operational Highlights: