- Augmented Reality: Geometric pairing is the next-generation simulation that evaluates weapon effects down-range, based on real-time weapon attitude (bearing, elevation), shooter and target(s) location. Cubic will showcase geometric pairing overlaid with augmented reality audio/visual, which brings transformational change to the training environments' hit and battlefield effects.
- Ground Combat Training: Cubic will demonstrate its live and virtual simulation in the ground domain with Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) and Area Weapons Effects Simulators (AWES) aided by Virtual Battlespace (VBS) 3 using Cubic's translator technology. This training solution integrates form, fit and function equipment used by exercising soldiers in the field.
- Air Combat Training: Cubic has teamed with Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), industry and combat air forces for four LVC demonstrations of realistic real-world missions. Cubic is paving the way for next-generation air combat training with Cubic's F-35 P5 Internal Subsystem and Cubic Miniature Encryptor -- a low cost, low risk, form fit addition to legacy P5 pods and training range ground stations. These Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI) enhancements will solve training interoperability deficiencies between fourth- and fifth-generation aircraft.
- LVC Solutions: Cubic provides LVC training solutions across branches of the military in multiple international locations. These live and synthetic combat training simulations, include ACMI for jet fighters around the world; instrumentation on every soldier and marine executing LVC force-on-force and maneuver training; and high-fidelity simulators and game-based training for sailors.
- Immersive Training: Cubic's innovative virtual reality(VR)-based solution evaluates the behavior and actions of individuals to improve associated memory recall and subsequent actions during operationally relevant tasks. Cubic's squad-level virtual test bed enhances operational mission readiness by providing a virtual training environment to conduct mission planning and rehearsal tasks prior to executing combat operations.
- Agile and Adaptive Training: Cubic provides integrated learning development environments, which support agile content creation for modular learning with embedded assessments and delivered through mobile devices. These training technologies are a cost-effective means for large-scale training and can dramatically improve learning, retention and performance.
- Social Media: Social Media Replication Toolkit System (SMRTS) provides the tools to create social media content within a scalable, dynamic LVC environment for use by Information Operations and Intelligence Analysts in multilevel training exercises.
- Virtual Training: Virtual Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (V-ISR) supports joint exercises by providing customizable virtual environments with a variety of manned and unmanned sensor feeds. V-ISR provides a mobile LVC application that injects live players into the rich, geo-specific virtual environment.
- Operation Blended Warrior Overwatch: Cubic's Image Generator (IG) solution is an advanced, physics-based 3-D rendered environment in which cutting-edge graphic engine technology is delivered to a trainee by a display medium. Cubic's Stealth Viewer demonstrates the immersive capability of this IG solution.
About Cubic CorporationCubic Corporation designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services focused in the transportation, defense training and secure communications markets. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions, special operations and intelligence for the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company's website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.