- Solutions use Nokia Bell Labs advanced machine learning algorithms to deliver new levels of proactive care and represent significant first steps in bringing autonomous capabilities to the customer care process.
- Reduces help desk calls due to outages by 85 percent, shortens average call handling times by 5 to 15 percent, and eliminates inappropriate truck rolls by up to 90 percent.
- Updates to Nokia Motive® Customer eXperience Solutions (CXS) portfolio include: Nokia Motive Service Management Platform (SMP) 7.0 and Motive Care Analytics (CAL) 2.0.
Together, Motive SMP 7.0 and Motive CAL 2.0 help service providers lower costs by reducing average help desk handling times 5 to 15 percent and eliminating inappropriate truck rolls (dispatching a service technician to a customer location) related to network outages by as much as 90 percent. They also enable service providers to improve customer satisfaction and reduce churn by eliminating 85 percent of outage-related help desk calls.Bhaskar Gorti, president of Applications & Analytics at Nokia, said: "Service disruptions are often hard to identify because they happen in the access network, on customer equipment or on customers' devices. Traditional customer care may only address a small part of a larger problem and the time-consuming, step-by-step troubleshooting process can lead to customer frustration and the risk of lost business. By providing the earliest possible detection of network issues and streamlining help desk and self-care interactions, these new Nokia solutions reduce IT and care costs, and result in happier, more loyal customers." Sheryl Kingstone, research director, Business Applications at 451 Research, said: "Reducing the complexity around customer care, providing a personalized experience and introducing self-service are key to maximizing customer satisfaction and improving Net Promoter Scores. By embedding machine learning into customer care offerings, operators can provide relevant and engaging customer journeys across new channels of interactions, which are integral to success in today's digital world." Nokia Motive SMP and Motive CAL build upon Nokia's leading customer care solutions, including Motive Home and Access Analytics, which enables operators to identify and resolve issues proactively before they affect the customer experience. Powered by Nokia Bell Labs' machine learning algorithms, the new Motive SMP and Motive CAL solutions represent the first steps in Nokia's effort to bring autonomous support into the digital care process. Nokia Motive SMP 7.0 Nokia Motive SMP is a customer experience platform for home, mobile and enterprise devices and services, enabling service providers to adopt care processes that deliver the highest possible customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost. Motive SMP provides a foundation for deploying service management as part of an agile omni-channel customer experience strategy.
Key features of Motive SMP 7.0 include:
- Dynamic Intelligent Workflows that drive actions with highest predicted resolution for a customer at the time they call or use self-help
- Omni-channel service modeling and management of business logic that render unified and relevant content to different audiences and a consistent user interface across channels and devices
- Drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to build and deploy advanced workflows
- Robust integration framework that enables: New data source adapters for underlying systems to gather the information required by models; end-to-end service management across operations support/business support systems; and prescriptive workflow actions
- Whitepaper: Using algorithms for advanced customer care
- Data Sheet: Nokia Motive Service Management Platform (SMP) 7.0
- Data Sheet: Nokia Motive Care Analytics (CAL) 2.0