- Prime Video: Thousands of movies and TV shows, including popular licensed content plus critically-acclaimed and award-winning Amazon Original Series and Movies from Amazon Studios like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, Love & Friendship and kids series Tumble Leaf, available for unlimited streaming as part of an Amazon Prime membership
- Add-on Subscriptions: Dozens of subscriptions to networks like SHOWTIME, STARZ and more, available to Amazon Prime members as add-ons to their membership
- Rent or Own: Hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and current TV shows available for on-demand rental or purchase for all Amazon customers
- Instant Access: Instantly watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets, or online. For a list of all compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream
- Premium Features: Top features like 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and mobile downloads for offline viewing
(NASDAQ: AMZN)—In anticipation of the launch of the Amazon Original Series The Grand Tour, Amazon is offering a limited time promotion—new members can sign up for Amazon Prime for just $79, a 20% savings on the first year's annual membership fee. The first episode of The Grand Tour will premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on Friday, November 18, and the one-day discount will be available starting Friday at 12:00am ET and ending at 11:59pm PT. New members can sign up for this limited-time Prime offer at www.amazon.com/thegrandtourprime. New episodes of The Grand Tour will be released weekly for 12 weeks. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have been filming the first season of the highly anticipated Amazon Original Series, The Grand Tour, in far-flung locations across the globe. The studio portion of the show takes place in a traveling tent, in locations ranging from Johannesburg to California, Whitby, England to Rotterdam, and Lapland to Nashville. Amazon is also announcing the launch of The Grand Tour skill for Alexa-enabled devices including the Amazon Echo and Echo Dot. In The Grand Tour skill, featuring the voices of hosts Clarkson, Hammond and May, customers will receive a new clue every Thursday about what to watch for in the upcoming episode of the series, and new trivia will be released each Saturday. Fans who are truly "on the tour" and answer all three questions right will unlock exclusive video content. US customers who enable and use the skill between November 19 and December 22 will be entered in a weekly random drawing for a chance to receive a $25 gift card from Amazon.com. In addition, customers also can engage with The Grand Tour presenters via specially-recorded alarms and additional content. Here's a hint—ask Alexa if she was invited on the Grand Tour. The Grand Tour, which has been shot in 4K Ultra High Definition, will launch Friday, November 18 exclusively for Prime members, with new episodes releasing weekly for 12 weeks. Prime members can watch The Grand Tour via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices including Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices and online at Amazon.com/thegrandtour. For a list of all Amazon Video compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream. "Amazon is committed to bringing Prime members programming that is unique and exciting," said Conrad Riggs, Head of Unscripted, Amazon Originals. "We are thrilled to bring back together the world's beloved hosting team of Clarkson, Hammond and May for extraordinary adventures that can only be seen on Amazon Prime Video."
amazon.com/originals. About Amazon Video Amazon Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, and how to watch it. Amazon Video is the only service that provides all of the following: