- Project Update and Revenue Outlook: Report on projects in development through Pulse Evolution's previously announced strategic entertainment partnerships, including a discussion of recent publicity related to our planned Virtual Performance productions and a review of the expected economics and timing of such productions and overall business model;
- Reporting Status: Review of Company's historical rationale and current status as a voluntary reporting company, pursuant to the SEC Act of 1933, including a discussion regarding the recent decision to a become a fully-reporting company;
- Up-listing / 'Re-IPO' Strategy and Timing: A discussion of strategic alternatives under consideration, including the Company's recent engagement of a London-based investment bank to advise the company, and manage the process of a qualified offering on either a domestic national stock exchange or on the London Stock Exchange;
- Guidance / Expectation of Positive Cash Flow: Management will provide guidance related to its expectations of the achievement and timing of positive cash flow, including a discussion of the specific drivers, key events and risks associated with such projections;
- Investor Relations: Update on launch of a PLFX investor relations and shareholder communications program, including proactive outreach campaigns, marketing materials, frequent corporate updates and shareholder calls, conference participation, and international public relations and media relations support.
The Company sees digital humans emerging as ubiquitous in society, culture and industry. They will not only perform for audiences on stage or in film, but they will also represent individual consumers as digital likeness avatars, in realistic and fantasy form, appearing and interacting on the consumer's behalf in electronic and mobile communication, social media, video game, virtual reality, and augmented reality. The Company's long-term goal is to see its digital humans become the 'face' of artificial intelligence, to provide a human form to interactive artificially intelligent computer beings.Pulse is headquartered in Palm Beach, Florida, with production offices and digital studios in Los Angeles and Marin County, California. Please visit: www.pulse.co. Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer: Certain statements contained in this news release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward looking statements contained in this release relate to, among other things, the timing and potential success of new projects, productions, product releases, future operating results, and the Company's leadership in the digital production, VR and AR industry. These forward-looking statements are generally identified by words such as "believes," "may," "expects," "anticipates," "should" and other similar expressions. Readers should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which are based upon the Company's beliefs and assumptions as of the date of this release. The Company's actual results could differ materially due to risk factors and other items described in more detail in the Company's filings, including Annual and Quarterly reports, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (copies of which may be obtained at www.sec.gov). Subsequent events and developments may cause these forward-looking statements to change significantly. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation or intention to update or revise these forward-looking statements as a result of changed events or circumstances that occur after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law.