- New Modular APD Interface - The easy-to-install interface delivers a highly flexible and space-saving design, allowing vehicle and machinery operators to easily add or reconfigure connectors during initial assembly, subsequent upgrades or routine servicing. Developed for the global heavy equipment market, the Modular APD Interface and corresponding connectors are customizable, withstand temperatures from -40 to 85 degrees Celsius, and are fully compliant with IP54/IP6K5 specifications.
- APD Connectors - These heavy-duty connectors go hand-in-hand with the new Modular Interface. The high sealing grade makes this full-plastic series fully resistant to engine, transmission and brake fluids, and able to withstand high levels of shock and vibration. The field-reparable interconnects support high-voltage power and signal transmission and come in 1-to-51-way variants. The APD connector's class-leading robustness makes it a perfect fit for heavy and off-road vehicle applications.
- Trident Connectors - The Trident series offers a versatile range of metal and plastic connectors featuring interchangeable contacts throughout the series, and provides rectangular and circular configurations. With an IP65/IP67 sealing grade and an operating temperature of -55 to 105 degrees Celsius, these connectors deliver a reliable connection in a variety of harsh environments.
- Versatile Plastic Interconnects: ITT's range of plastic connectors, which include CTC, CLC and Sure Seal, is designed to deliver high-performance, cost-effective cable-to-cable and cable-to-panel solutions for heavy equipment applications. Available in circular and rectangular shapes, these connectors are extremely versatile and ideal for a wide variety of critical applications.
- Highly Engineered Metal Circular Interconnects: The CA and the Veam CIR circular metal connector series offers fully proven, robust connectors that allow quick mating and un-mating while maintaining superior vibration resistance and sealing. ITT's circular metal interconnect solutions support the extremes of heavy-duty construction vehicles and are fully customizable to meet customer specific needs.
About ITTITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. This work is made possible by the talent and innovation of committed ITT employees in more than 35 countries who create trusted products and brands such as Goulds Pumps, KONI shock absorbers, Cannon connectors and Enidine energy absorption devices. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y. and generated 2015 revenues of $2.5 billion. ITT Interconnect Solutions' Cannon and Veam brands are leading global manufacturers of connector products serving international customers in the aerospace and defense, medical, energy, transportation and industrial end markets. ITT's Interconnect Solutions business manufactures and supplies a variety of connectors and interconnects that make it possible to transfer data, signal and power in an increasingly connected world. For more information, visit www.ittcannon.com.