RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Nov. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KOOL), a market leader in automated cellular processing and point-of-care autologous cell-based therapeutics, announced today it will report financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2016, on Thursday, November 17, 2016. Company's Conference Call and WebcastManagement will host a conference call Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern) to review the fiscal first quarter financial results. The call can be accessed by dialing 1-800-860-2442 within the U.S. or 1-412-858-4600 outside the U.S. and referencing, "Cesca." The Company's management will be on the call to discuss the first quarter results and other corporate events, followed by a Q&A session. Participants are asked to call the assigned number approximately five minutes before the conference call begins. To listen to the audio webcast of the call during or after the event, please visit: https://services.choruscall.com/links/kool161110.html ReplayA replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call for the following five business days by dialing 1-877-344-7529 within the U.S. or 1-412-317-0088 outside the U.S. and entering the following account number when prompted ' 10095391'. About Cesca Therapeutics Inc. Cesca Therapeutics Inc. ( www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of cellular therapies and delivery systems for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapeutics. These include:
- The SurgWerks™ System (in development) - a proprietary system comprised of the SurgWerks Processing Platform, including devices and analytics, and indication-specific SurgWerks Procedure Kits for use in regenerative stem cell therapy at the point-of-care for vascular and orthopedic diseases.
- The CellWerks™ System (in development) - a proprietary cell processing system with associated analytics for intra-laboratory preparation of adult stem cells from bone marrow or blood.
- The AutoXpress® System (AXP ®) - a proprietary automated device and companion sterile disposable for concentrating hematopoietic stem cells from cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress™ System (MXP™) - a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying sterile disposable for the isolation and concentration of hematopoietic stem cells from bone marrow.
- The BioArchive® System - an automated cryogenic device used by cord blood banks for the cryopreservation and storage of cord blood stem cell concentrate for future use.
- Manual bag sets for use in the processing and cryogenic storage of cord blood.
Company Contact: Cesca Therapeutics Inc. email@example.comInvestor Contact: The Ruth Group Lee Roth / Tram Bui 646-536-7012 / 7035 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com