- Large-Format Digital LED Network: Upgraded LED video walls above both main arrival escalators, LED video walls suspended overhead in the central-most point of the concourse, visible to all arriving passengers;
- Automated Advertising Content Management: Enhanced advertising content management system, which allows for layout approval in advance, automated posting and removal dates for advertiser content;
- Digital Concourse Vertical Network Upgrade and Expansion: Twelve 55-inch and 85-inch low-profile vertical digital displays placed in key passenger dwell areas such as the food court, gate hold and concourse walkways;
- Digital Bag Claim Network Upgrade and Expansion: Increased number of LCDs and larger 75-inch screens in baggage claim.
- Exterior Large Format Displays: Banners, wraps and bulletins on the exteriors of the terminal building, parking/rental car facility, parking lot and along the main airport drive which reach the majority of all arriving and departing passengers, regardless of their means of transit to and from the airport.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is the 34 th busiest airport in the U.S. serving more than 12 million passengers annually and has 16 airlines serving over 150 daily departures to more than 56 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe.About Clear Channel Airports Dedicated to airport advertising for more than 40 years, Clear Channel Airports is the premier innovator of contemporary display concepts. The Company, a division of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO), one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies, currently operates more than 250 airport programs across the globe and has a presence in 31 of the top 50 U.S. markets with major airports. More information can be found on Clear Channel Airports and Clear Channel Outdoor by visiting www.clearchannelairports.com and www.clearchanneloutdoor.com Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CCOutdoor Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CCOutdoorNA