"Arlo Go is the latest example of how we develop products with a clear focus on our customers' needs," said Pat Collins, senior vice president of Arlo products at NETGEAR. "With no cords and no wires and now the ability to easily connect nearly anywhere, Arlo Go provides Businesses, Municipalities and Consumers with an unprecedented ability to monitor and protect their properties, communities and assets. We're also very excited to be launching our smart analytics platform which will provide Customers with real-time intelligence about what's happening when an event is detected on any of our Arlo Cameras.""We're excited to work with NETGEAR on this first-of-its-kind solution for our customers," said Chris Penrose, President, Internet of Solutions, AT&T. "Using our 4G LTE network, the Arlo Go Mobile HD security camera lets users keep watch from just about anywhere. The flexibility opens up new opportunities for security that weren't possible before." Where Can You Go with Arlo Go? A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/66c9811f-dd3e-4fa0-bbe6-7054c92efd82 Easy answer: Everywhere. As a 100% wire-free and mobile HD camera for surveillance, security, and monitoring, even in remote locations, Arlo Go is ideal for outdoor spaces without WiFi access. By enabling you to monitor your assets, Arlo Go gives you peace of mind when travelling - at hotels, cabins, or even outdoors. Here are but a few examples where Arlo Go can go:
- Workplace, Construction Site and Warehouse Security - Keep an eye on your building material, employees or monitor parking lots and the back edges of your property outside WiFi range.
- Boats, Docks and Marinas - Prevent vandalism and enforce safety protocols by getting email alerts or notifications when motion is detected in the monitored areas in and around your boat.
- Hotels, Vacation Homes, Rental Units, Recreational Vehicles and Campsites -Keep tabs on what matters to you when you're not around, even when you're on the road.
- Public Safety and Neighborhood Watch - Keep a watchful eye over your community with easily deployed weather-proof cameras in multiple locations.
- Border Patrol, Military Depot, Airline hangar or Public Transit - Easily monitor sensitive areas where public safety is of paramount importance.
- Daycare and Nursing Homes - Rest assured that your loved ones are safe and cared for by keeping an eye on activities from nearly anywhere.
- Farms, Ranches, and Stables - Keep watch on your farm, equipment, and livestock, and monitor for intruders even in low-light conditions.
- On the Wilderness Trail - Experience the great outdoors from the comfort of your couch as Arlo Go enables you to view animal migrations, check game patterns, monitor overhunting, or enjoy birdwatching.
- Untethered mobile security: Arlo Go supports 3G, and 4G LTE wireless connections anywhere in the AT&T nationwide coverage area.
- 100% Wire-free: Patented 100% wire-free design lets you discreetly place cameras where you want and monitor indoor and outdoor spaces from every possible angle.
- Weatherproof: Indoor/outdoor cameras install easily for DIY security so you can place them nearly anywhere, indoors and out.
- Local Video and Audio Storage: Built-in micro SD card slot for local backup storage in the event of Internet interruption.
- 2-way Audio: Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability so you can listen in and talk back.
- Motion and Audio Detection: Arlo Go initiates automatic recordings and alerts you via email or app notifications.
- Free Cloud Recordings: 7 days free recurring cloud recordings for the life of the camera and you can connect up to 5 cameras without recurring monthly subscription fees.
- Night Vision: See sharper details in stunning clarity with 720p HD cameras, even in the dark.
- Live Viewing: Watch live streamed or recorded videos from your computer, smartphone or tablet using the free Arlo app.
- Effortless Setup: Install your Arlo Go camera within minutes through iOS or Android™ mobile devices.
U.S. Media Contact: Nathan Papadopulos, (408) 890-3889, NPapadopulos@NETGEAR.comU.S. Sales Inquiries: (408) 907-8000, sales@NETGEAR.comU.S. Customer Inquiries: (888) NETGEAR