- Quick, convenient, and secure team-wide password sharing of one account login or dozens at a time, with either one team member or a group.
- A simple, intuitive admin dashboard where team leads can add or remove team members, control who has access to which sites, set policies for extra security, and keep track of employee activity with automated reporting.
- Unlimited syncing so password changes and policies are automatically updated behind-the-scenes, keeping everyone up-to-date, no matter which device they're using.
- Active Directory Sync improvements, including nested groups, simplified filtering, and the ability to update AD configuration directly from the admin dashboard.
- Refreshed user interface for the admin dashboard, making it even easier to manage users and groups, provision access, set advanced settings, audit employee activity with automated reports, and more.
- More opportunities to provision access to popular apps directly from LastPass, with ten new integrations including Dropbox for Business, Trello, Github and more.
- New integration with Splunk enables customers to send activity logs to Splunk so they can keep all reporting in one place.
- LastPass Teams ($29/user/year): A team password manager recommended for small businesses and groups up to 50, that gives you simple admin oversight and convenient password sharing for everyone.
- LastPass Enterprise (starting at $48/user/year): Custom admin controls, integrations like Active Directory, and cloud app provisioning to solve your access management needs, no matter how complex.
Media Contact:Lauren Van Dam firstname.lastname@example.org