- Revenues for Q3 2016 increased 95% to $78.6 million from $40.3 million in the comparable period of 2015. Revenues rose 16% compared with Q2 2016.
- The Company noted that operating profitability significantly improved in Q3 2016:
- On a GAAP basis, the operating loss decreased to $0.2 million compared to an operating loss of $29.1 million in Q3 2015, and an operating loss of $2.5 million in Q2 2016.
- Non-GAAP operating profit increased to $3.3 million in the third quarter of 2016 compared to an operating loss of $5.5 million in Q3 2015 and a $0.5 million operating profit in Q2 2016.
- On a GAAP basis, the loss for Q3 2016 decreased to $2.2 million compared to a loss of $32.4 million in Q3 2015 and a loss of $3.7 million in Q2 2016.
- On a non-GAAP basis, net income for Q3 2016 increased to $1.4 million compared to a loss of $8.6 million in Q3 2015 and a loss of $0.6 million in Q2 2016.
- Adjusted EBITDA for Q3 2016 increased to $5.2 million from an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $3.1 million in Q3 2015 and Adjusted EBITDA of $2.4 million in Q2 2016.
- Management objectives for 2016: revenues between $290 to $310 million and Adjusted EBITDA of between $18 to $24 million. In 2015, revenues totaled $197.5 million and Adjusted EBITDA was $6.1million.
PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Nov. 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ:GILT) (TASE:GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, today reported its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016. Key Financial Highlights: