- Record revenues of $326 million, 34% year over year growth;
- Record EBITDA of $97 million, up 54% year-over-year;
- Net profit of $51 million with basic earnings per share of $0.58, as compared with $14 million, or $0.18 basic earnings per share, in the third quarter of last year;
- Cash from operations of $86 million as compared to $51 million for the third quarter of 2015, with free cash flow of $31 million as compared with $10 million for the third quarter of 2015;
- Fourth quarter revenue guidance with mid-range of $340 million, representing 34% year over year growth; extending to 12 consecutive quarters of year over year growth.
Revenues up 34% year over year; EBITDA up 54% year over year resulting in Net Profit of $51 million and Cash from Operations of $86 million Further Revenue Growth Guided For the Fourth Quarter of 2016 MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, Nov. 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TowerJazz (NASDAQ:TSEM) (TASE:TSEM) today reported results for the third quarter of 2016 ended September 30, 2016. Highlights of the Third Quarter of 2016