- Trucking and Heavy Equipment
- Medical (hospitals, nursing homes, homecare companies)
- Municipal (Counties and States for police, fire, EMT, 911 operators, plow drivers, etc.)
- Federal (military, air traffic control, etc.)
- General Corporate
- Sports Science (college and professional)
- User acceptance - The user understands the benefits, learns from and enjoys the experience.
- Ease of implementation - Our client companies do not have to do any "heavy lifting" to start distributing and benefiting from the technology.
- Efficacy of the technology - that the client companies should benefit from higher productivity, lower absenteeism, fewer mistakes and accidents and have a happier, healthier employee population.
As always, we are grateful for your patience and understanding through the years and hope we will justify both.To see a full description and video of the CURA System go to our website at www.curaegis.com. CAUTION CONCERNING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS This document contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management's current expectations or beliefs, and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied by the statements herein due to changes in economic, business, competitive, technological, strategic and/or regulatory factors and other factors affecting the operation of CurAegis Technologies, Inc. business. More detailed information about these factors may be found in filings by CurAegis Technologies, Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. CurAegis Technologies, Inc. is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any such obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. ABOUT CURAEGIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. CurAegis Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:CRGS) was incorporated as a New York business corporation on September 25, 1996. The Company develops and markets advanced technologies in the areas of power, safety and wellness. The Company is focusing its commercialization strategies on the following technologies: (i) the CURA System which includes a wearable device, the myCadian™ watch which measures degradation of alertness and sleep attributes and the Z-Coach education and training program and (ii) the Aegis hydraulic pump. The CURA System consists of hardware and software that measures multiple metrics in order to establish that a person's ability to perform a task or job appears to be degrading. The Aegis hydraulic pump is an innovative hydraulic design, whose goal is to deliver better efficiencies in a package that is smaller and lighter than existing technologies. The Company has not had any significant revenue-producing operations.
CONTACT:Richard A. Kaplan Chief Executive Officer585-254-1100