- DEINOVE has entered into a significant collaboration with Processium, a company specialized in process design, for the production of carotenoid batches at an industrial scale and in their end-use form.
- DEINOVE, assisted by Processium, will choose subcontractors to produce ingredients for the healthcare, nutrition and cosmetics markets.
- 5 conventional molecules with known applications and identified markets;
- 1 new molecule, Deinoxanthin, which must undergo characterization tests and a regulatory clearance before it can be marketed.
- identifying and selecting subcontractors who can start production quickly."With the benefits of Processium's technical expertise and geographical proximity, DEINOVE is moving forward in its ambition to quickly market its first carotenoids, which should start generating revenue in 2018. Like us, Processium works in the chemistry, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics fields and we share the same values and challenges - saving time so we can get our first products to market quickly and optimizing our carotenoid production units in terms of economic and environmental performances," said Emmanuel PETIOT, CEO of DEINOVE. Pascal ROUSSEAUX, CEO of Processium, added, "We are delighted to work with DEINOVE and to contribute to speeding up their Carotenoid project. DEINOVE's key expertise in the fermentation, whereas ours comes into play after the fermentation step, when it comes to separate and purify the compound to be sold. DEINOVE has reached a milestone, now developing an industrial process based on the production process designed and optimized in the laboratory." About DEINOVE DEINOVE (Alternext Paris: ALDEI) is a biotech company that discovers, develops and produces compounds with industrial value from rare bacteria, for the healthcare, nutrition and cosmetics markets.These innovative production methods represent a sustainable and competitive alternative.For this, DEINOVE relies on two key assets:
- A unique strain bank with 6,000 rare bacteria that have not yet been exploited, mainly of the Deinococcus genus;
- A genetic, metabolic and fermentation engineering platform that enables them to customize these natural micro-factories, transforming them into new industry standards.
|Emmanuel PetiotCEOPh.: +33 (0)4 48 19 01 28 firstname.lastname@example.org||Coralie MartinCommunication and IR Manager Ph.: +33 (0)4 48 19 01 60 email@example.com|
|ALIZE RP, Press Relations Caroline Carmagnol/Wendy RigalPh.: +33 (0)1 44 54 36 66 firstname.lastname@example.org|