- Hotel RL Washington D.C.: Unity Health Care whose mission is to promote healthier communities through compassion and comprehensive health and human services, regardless of the patient's ability to pay.
- Hotel RL Olympia: Sidewalk, a non-profit that provides rapid rehousing to those who are homeless in Thurston County, Washington.
- Hotel RL Spokane at the Park: Blessings Under the Bridge, an upscale server for the homeless that has served over 100,000 meals under an I-90 overpass in Spokane since 2007.
- Hotel RL Salt Lake City: The Road Home, a private non-profit social services agency that assists individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- Hotel RL Baltimore: Health Care for the Homeless, an agency that provides individuals and families with quality, integrated health care and promoting access to affordable housing and sustainable income through direct service, advocacy, and community engagement.
For more information on Project Wake Up Call and how to get involved, please visit www.projectwakeupcall.com.About RLHCRed Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE:RLH), established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America's Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com. www.Facebook.com/RedLionHotels www.Twitter.com/RedLionHotels www.Instagram.com/RedLionHotels www.LinkedIn.com/company/red-lion-hotels About The CITYPAK ProjectThe CITYPAK Project is a not-for-profit philanthropic organization that works to provide custom designed backpacks to homeless persons in need. Working with exclusive manufacturing partner High Sierra, The CITYPAK Project has distributed over 35,000 PAKs to homeless throughout the United States, including Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco Bay Area, CA; Boston, MA; St. Louis, MO; Austin, Texas; New Orleans, LA; Portland, OR; Madison, WI; and many others. Founded by Chicago businessman and philanthropist Ron Kaplan in 2012, The CITYPAK Project provides a safe, convenient and versatile backpack uniquely designed to meet the constantly changing needs of the homeless. Inspired by the simple desire to create something that would make life on the streets of Chicago a little easier, Kaplan shared his idea with the design team at the international adventure travel gear manufacturer High Sierra. Today, with the help of High Sierra and a growing list of corporate and individual donors and a variety of local and regional non-profit partners, The CITYPAK Project distributes CITYPAKs in growing list of cities across the U.S. The ongoing goal: to design and provide a useful, high quality backpack for the homeless. The CITYPAK Project is a program of the Selma Breskin Kaplan Foundation, an Illinois not-for-profit corporation qualified as a tax-exempt private foundation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions to The CITYPAK Project of the Selma Breskin Kaplan Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. www.citypak.org
Investor Relations Contact:Evelyn InfurnaO: 203-682-8265C: 203-856-2088Investor.Relations@redlion.comMedia Contact:Elyse EisenAccount Director, NJF PR for RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation)email@example.com