- Dominion at Eden Brook and Dominion Kings Place in Columbia
- Lakeside Mill in Owings Mills
- Ellicott Grove in Ellicott City
- Arborview at Riverside & Liriope in Belcamp
- Dominion Constant Friendship in Abingdon
Apollo, Leon Black's $232 billion buyout firm, is pulling in money from investors eager to cash in on rising company valuations.
The billionaire investor controls three seats on what is now a seven-person board of directors for the car rental company.
In truth, this is a good time to do absolutely nothing.