|Ended September 30,|
|Increase in revenue year over year||84||%||157||%|
|Adjusted EBITDA Margin||31||%||32||%|
|Non-GAAP Net Income(1)||$||9.4||$||5.4|
|Non-GAAP Diluted EPS(1)||$||0.24||$||0.15|
|(1) Attributable to common stockholders-diluted.|
- Completed Initial Public Offering: Began trading on the NASDAQ on September 21, 2016. Net proceeds from the IPO were approximately $73.6 million, after underwriting discounts and other offering costs.
- Continued Omni-channel Growth: Third quarter gross spend with non-display campaigns increased to over half of gross spend for the first time driven by newer channels such as Mobile and Audio. Omni-channel solutions remain a strategic focus for us as the industry continues shifting toward transparency and programmatic buying.
- Strong Customer Retention: Customer retention remained over 95% during the quarter, as it has for the previous 11 quarters.
- New Products and Features: During the quarter, The Trade Desk issued a number of new product features and enhancements to its platform including a major new user interface update, new cutting edge version of our viewability product, hyperlocal mobile targeting, and reporting improvements to enterprise APIs, new cross-device targeting capabilities and audio channel offerings.
- Momentum with Audio: The Trade Desk announced that it now offers ad buyers access to programmatic advertising with Audio leaders such as Spotify, Triton Digital and AdsWizz.
- Global Footprint Expansion: Through the third quarter of 2016, The Trade Desk broadened its coverage with the opening of its Hong Kong and Orange County, California offices. Additional geographic expansion is planned for Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Best Places to Work: The Trade Desk was ranked #12 among the 100 Best Places to Work for Millennials by Fortune and was named by Crain's New York Business 2016 as one of the best places to work in New York City.
- Revenue of $62 million
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 30%