NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AppCrown, a solution provider specializing in financial account data integration for managing client services and compliance, today announced the release of its DOL Fiduciary Compliance Solution (DFCS). AppCrown DFCS, part of the company's AppKnight® system, helps investment advisory firms to systematically comply with the upcoming DOL Fiduciary Rule and stand out among their competitors as a "client first" firm. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161109/437565LOGO "We built AppCrown DFCS because I noticed in my conversations with financial advisors that very few of them had taken the steps necessary to comply with the DOL's Fiduciary Rule," said Ted Tsung, AppCrown's Founder and CTO. "And, given the significant amount of work it takes to integrate systems to ensure that risk monitoring is in place and that client best Interests are being followed, I knew that there was a need for a solution that solves this problem." What makes AppCrown DFCS unique is the way in which it integrates all client accounts with front-, middle- and back-office systems to ensure that all risks are monitored, no matter the level of AUM. Most firms closely watch their top and new clients, but this group typically makes up only about 20% of the clientele. The other 80% or so of existing clients often require a lot more time and effort to manage to the extent the DOL will require. Added Tsung, "I am often asked how to systematically manage risks so the clients' tolerances are not out of line with their investments. To me, the best way to accomplish this is by integrating Morningstar ratings since they are the gold standard and recognized worldwide. And that's exactly what we've done with AppCrown DFCS. We are also seeing strong interest from firms to differentiate themselves by 'doing the right thing' for their clients, and our solution meets this need as well."