- Delivering Next-Generation Air Combat Training to the WarfighterTuesday, November 15, 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. (local time); Hilton Bankside, London, U.K.
- Panel Discussion: Fighter Industry Leadership DiscussionWednesday, November 16; 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (local time); Hilton Bankside, London, U.K.
- Panel Discussion: Is a Perfect Live/Synthetic Balance a Realistic Possibility?Thursday, November 17, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (local time); Hilton Bankside, London, U.K.
- Secure LVC Advanced Training Solutions: As the industry System Integrator for the Air Force Research Lab's Secure LVC Advanced Training Environment (SLATE) Advanced Technology Demonstration (ATD), Cubic will support the development and demonstration of a new secure waveform with tactical aircraft and range ground stations as part of a LVC system for air combat training.
- P5 Combat Training System (CTS/TCTS): P5 CTS relays Time, Space, and Positioning Information (TSPI) between participating aircraft and range systems while internally recording weapon events during training sorties. This air combat training enables real-time, live monitoring and recorded mission data of air-to-air, air-to-ground and surface-to-air training scenarios for post-mission analysis.
- Bandit Board: The Cubic Bandit Board is an integrated low-cost tactical training capability that transmits the live P5 CTS display onto a kneeboard tablet of a pilot in an aggressor "Red Air" aircraft. With this innovative enhancement, "Red Air" now has a high-fidelity, real-time picture of all players in a combat training exercise, transforming a second- or third-generation aircraft into a formidable opponent.
- Cubic's F-35 Internal Subsystem: The next-generation Air Combat Training System (ACTS) for the Joint Strike Fighter is the F-35 P5 Internal Subsystem (IS). This secure and internal training solution allows the F-35 to retain low observable characteristics.
- Secure ACMI: The Cubic Miniature Encryptor (CME) is a miniature encryption solution that is readily available for the P5 CTS. This low-cost, low-risk, form-fit addition to legacy P5 pods and training range ground stations provides increased security for advanced air combat training and encryption compatibility with the F-35 P5 Internal Subsystem.
About Cubic CorporationCubic Corporation designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services focused in the transportation, defense training and secure communications markets. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions, special operations and intelligence for the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company's website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.