- Home & Building Products consists of two companies, The AMES Companies, Inc. ("AMES") and Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. ("CBP"):
- AMES is a global provider of non-powered landscaping products for homeowners and professionals.
- CBP is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional dealers and major home center retail chains.
- Telephonics Corporation is an advanced-technology leader, widely recognized for highly sophisticated surveillance, communications, analysis and integration solutions that are deployed across a wide range of land, sea and air applications. Telephonics designs, develops, manufactures, sells and provides logistical support and lifecycle sustainment services to a robust portfolio of aerospace, defense and commercial customers around the world.
- Clopay Plastic Products Company, Inc. is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF) announced today that it will release the Company's fiscal fourth quarter and full year financial results Wednesday, November 16, 2016, followed by a conference call at 4:30 PM ET. The call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-795-3599 (U.S. participants) or 1-719-325-4783 (International participants). Callers should ask to be connected to the Griffon Corporation teleconference or provide conference ID number 5811391. A replay of the call will be available starting on November 16, 2016 at 7:30 PM ET by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.) or 1-858-384-5517 (International), and entering the conference ID number: 5811391. The replay will be available through November 30, 2016. About Griffon Corporation Griffon Corporation (the "Company" or "Griffon") is a diversified management and holding company conducting business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital. Griffon currently conducts its operations through three business segments: