- Net sales increased 23.1% to $198.9 million
- Total billings increased 28.0% to $196.1 million
- Net income attributable to common shareholders increased to $2.2 million or $0.08 per diluted share and net income on a pro forma basis was $2.8 million or $0.08 per diluted share
- EBITDA increased to $11.3 million from $6.3 million in the comparable period in 2015, with an EBITDA margin of 5.7% in the 2016 period compared to 3.9% in 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA increased to $19.6 million from $7.6 million in the comparable period in 2015, with an adjusted EBITDA margin of 9.9% in the 2016 period compared to 4.7% in 2015
|Dedicated manufacturing lines³||38||29|
|Manufacturing lines installed4||32||29|
|Manufacturing lines in startup5||2||7|
|Manufacturing lines in transition6||-||10|
- Number of wind blade sets (which consist of three wind blades) invoiced worldwide in the period.
- Estimated megawatts of energy capacity to be generated by wind blade sets invoiced in the period.
- Number of manufacturing lines dedicated to our customers under long-term supply agreements.
- Number of manufacturing lines installed and either in operation, startup or transition.
- Number of manufacturing lines in a startup phase during the pre-production and production ramp-up period.
- Number of manufacturing lines that were being transitioned to a new wind blade model during the period.