- New York City from $80 - $185 per night
- Miami from $88 - $201 per night
- Los Angeles from $96 - $209 per night
- Puerto Rico from $87 - $141 per night
- Toronto from $105-$170 per night
- Paris from $94 - $379 per night
Jim Cramer looks for domestic stocks he thinks will benefit from lower taxes and deregulation in the Trump era.
As a real estate practitioner, having Donald Trump in the White House is a "great thing" for the already-hot hotel business, says Tyler Morse, CEO of MCR Development.