- New York City from $80 - $185 per night
- Miami from $88 - $201 per night
- Los Angeles from $96 - $209 per night
- Puerto Rico from $87 - $141 per night
- Toronto from $105-$170 per night
- Paris from $94 - $379 per night
Hilton Worldwide (HLT) is expanding globally, taking advantage of a booming lodging industry, hotels managed by franchisees and Marriott's (MAR) preoccupation with its recent merger.
Evercore analyst Richard Hightower said Marriott could run into potential contractual issues by keeping all 30 brands under its umbrella.
Marriott (MAR) began offering discounts on hotel rooms this week, an event referred to by KeyBanc Capital analysts as 'Black November.'