These new ISV solutions and SIs help solve some of the largest issues facing the life sciences industry as they adopt the cloud:
- The ability to leverage Box for both regulated and unregulated content management: CHITA is introducing a breakthrough content management and collaboration platform that is fully integrated with Box platform that will allow users to create, store, view, collaborate on and edit both regulated and non-regulated content in a single application. CHITA is 21CFR, Part 11 and Part 820-compliant and provides the ideal environment for workflow management. It also features pre-configured Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Read & Acknowledge training record management. This new solution addresses the significant hurdles inherent in compliance validation and assurance.
- Sales enablement for MedTech: Prolifiq provides content management and sales enablement tools built on the secure Box platform for the Life Sciences industry to implement and enforce Good Promotional Practices (GPP) throughout the entire commercial content life cycle.
- Migration from on premise systems to cloud solutions: USDM Life Sciences, a leading SI in the life sciences industry with over 300 leading global pharmaceutical customers, will help Box customers and ISVs develop cutting edge solutions for the life sciences industry on top of Box Platform.
- Global life sciences consulting: CTC Life Science Corporation(CTCLS), a division of the greater ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation in Japan and a leading service provider for life sciences in Japan, will apply their domain expertise to providing content migration services, setting up external collaboration sites and workflow driven applications with Box Platform and deploying Governance for eDiscovery purposes in the Japanese market.
- Box Zones: Addresses in-region data residency requirements across the globe.
- Box Governance: Enables customers to comply with regulatory policies, satisfy e-discovery requests and effectively manage sensitive information.
- Box Platform : Allows organizations to leverage the underlying technology that powers Box in their own custom applications to deliver more powerful digital experiences to their constituents.
- Additional Compliance: Box supports HIPAA compliance and signs HIPAA Business Associate Agreements with its customers and partners.