- NorthWest Shopping Center and Intellium Technologies are located in Auckland, New Zealand. NorthWest is the flagship of the new Westgate Town Center, the largest transformation project in the country and recognized as a next-generation shopping destination.
- Customer behavior is changing profoundly due to the ways technology is being used as part of the shopping experience. In the United States, 82% of smartphone users turn to their phones to make a purchase decision while in stores.*
- Retailers are using Wi-Fi for more than just connectivity, and are taking advantage of technology to build loyalty, understand shopper behavior and increase sales.
- NorthWest Shopping Center deployed Aerohive AP230 access points, cabled to PoE switches for access throughout the shopping complex, including food courts and other common areas. Aerohive's HiveManager Online allows granular control and cloud-based network management.
- As part of Aerohive's Personalized Engagement Platform, retail analytics give NorthWest Shopping Center additional insight into shopper behavior, allowing individual retail outlets to deliver higher quality services and gain a competitive edge.
- Aerohive's retail analytics powered by Euclid provide valuable measurable insight, identify shopper preferences and increased engagement.
"Intellium and Aerohive both have a track record of delivering projects that meet the highest expectations of the customer," said Mark Taylor, sales director, Intellium. "The retail data insights offered from Aerohive reflect the extra value we are able to offer to customers. This insight into consumer behavior and business intelligence from Aerohive is one of the reasons wireless networking is now our fastest growing product suite at Intellium."Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally. Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive's financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company's recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive's SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law. About Aerohive Networks Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog http://boundless.aerohive.com/, or become a fan on our Facebook page. "Aerohive" and "HiveManager" are registered trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
*Google/Ipsos, "Consumers in the Micro-Moment" study, March 2015, United States.